Maybe Tom Hanks said “fuck” on Good Morning America yesterday because he’d been fake-partying too hard with this random kid. [Explanation here.]
Here’s everything you want to catch up on from last night’s Vice Presidential Debate:
- @OnionPolitics’s live-tweets from “Diamond” Joe Biden, The Onion’s incredible parody of the Vice President.
- @JillBidenVeep’s extensive debate prep for her freewheeling VPOTUS husband.
- @HULKBIDEN, the Vice President you won’t like when he’s angry.
- Whatever the hell Joe Biden was writing down that whole time, it’s in @BidensNotebook.
- Paul Ryan and Joe Biden have Parks and Rec doppelgangers, and amazingly Ron Swanson isn’t one of them.
- You can play along with these Vice Presidential Debate Bingo Cards if you’re catching up with the debate today.
- The Official “Biden To English” Dictionary.
- The 5 Most Inappropriate Laugh Moments From The Debate, the remix proving that Joe might have gone overboard with the laugh-through-everything strategy.
- This Unprepared Debate Reporter, the man on the street who worked so hard to be the first man on the street that he didn’t actually get to see the debate or figure out what he was talking about.
- And of course a slew of great original GIFs from Brother Brain.
Who else needs a drink after that debate, huh?
Catch up with everything that happened at the Debate 2012 portal.
Since tonight is Crazy Uncle Joe’s biggest moment of the campaign, see how much you really know about him with this The Real Biden Or The Onion Biden? game.
Take the Real Biden Or Onion Biden Quiz and see if you can tell the difference between that lunatic excuse for a Vice President, and The Onion’s parody of him.
Remember how awesome the Breaking Bad premiere was?
How they really ramped it up emotionally in the second episode?
Oh and that time Jesse ate with Walt and Drunk Skyler in Episode Six?
So does this mean Charles Shaw has a year-round back to school special?
Your new favorite version of “Kiss From A Rose” is this drunk guy singing it to his cat.
With bath salts, cheesing, and so many other crazy new drugs, how are the nation’s anti-drug mascot animals supposed to keep up?