Nice one, Richard Mourdock.
I AM LAUGHING
They’re probably almost as shellshocked as these babies who watched the last Presidential debate.
You saw a hell of a debate last night, but you still need to see it summed up in GIFs from Brother Brain.
We don’t get to have any more Presidential debates until 2016, so you should catch up on everything funny from last night’s debate while people are still talking about it.
- See CNN’s Undecided Voters, As Played By Babies
- Enjoy the Presidential Debate remixed to the tune of “Yakko’s World” from Animaniacs
- Check out the OFFICIAL betting odds on which country would get mentioned the most
- Find out why the true winner of the debate on Twitter was RuPaul
- You heard about “horses and bayonets”, so see why @horses_bayonets was the brilliantly self-aware Twitter parody account to top all parody Twitter accounts…
- …except for these 20 Twitter parody accounts we locked down days in advance of the debate, to hop on that @ObamasItchyNose train ahead of time
- Then there’s this sketch about where those Twitter parody accounts like @FiredBigBird and @RomneysBinder go when they die
- Play along when you watch the debate today with this bingo card for every finishing move the winner used on the loser
- Figure out who to vote for with this infographic of the HUGE foreign policy differences between Obama and Other Obama
- And have fun with so many great original GIFs of all the action by Brother Brain
“More bayonets!” — Mitt Romney
That debate wasn’t very much fun, so remember it as the battle of eye-lasers it could have been with these original GIFs.